Prep: 10 minutes
Total: 2 hours, 40 minutes
Makes: 8 servings
- 2 (3.5 ounce) rounds Plain Ol Jane Artisanal Chevre
- 1/2 teaspoon Urfa biber (dried Turkish pepper), or to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely crushed cocoa nibs
1. Cut each chevre round into 8 wedges. Place chevre wedges into a bowl, and set aside to reach room temperature, about 25 minutes. Mix in Urfa biber until thoroughly combined. Shape chevre into 16 balls. Place chevre balls onto a plastic wrap-lined cookie sheet and cover completely with an additional sheet of plastic wrap. Place cookie sheet in refrigerator to chill the chevre balls thoroughly (at least 1 hour).
2. Place crushed cocoa nibs onto a large, flat plate, and place the chevre balls onto the nibs, rolling the cheese to coat the surface. Place the truffles on a cookie sheet lined with fresh plastic wrap, keeping the ball shape, and cover completely with an additional sheet of plastic wrap. Place cookie sheet in refrigerator and chill until firm (about 1 more hour).
3. Bring to room temperature before serving. Enjoy!
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 56 bytes) in /home/content/30/9339630/html/wp-includes/cache.php on line 506