Soon we will have a calendar to easiy display our schedule.
But in the meantime, here is the latest:
- CCSFM – 11/19
- CSFM – 12/3
- Alice Country Club Christmas Bazaar 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. – 12/7
- CCSFM – 12/10
- CCSFM – 12/17 (last market until March 2012)
- Cheesemaking Workshops – Coming Spring 2012
- Tours – Available by appointment. $20 per person (large group discount available for groups of 15 or more)
- Educational Events – Available by appointment to school groups and organizations
- Open Houses/Farm Tours – We will be offering bi-annual open houses (in the Spring and Fall)that will be free to the public. Visit the dairy for a fun-filled adventure: Watch our milking demonstration, sample our cheeses, sit back with a cool drink while you watch the goats roam the pasture, and see first-hand where all the Texas Goat cheese magic is made! Our 2011 Open House is scheduled for late fall.
Below you’ll find our latest newsletter, in PDF form. If you don’t already have Adobe Reader to open the PDF, you can download it here.