Prep: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 8 servings
- 1 unbaked pizza crust
- 6 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
- 3 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 (3.5 ounce) rounds Garlic n Chive Artisanal Chevre
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven according to pizza package instructions.
2. Dab pesto onto the center of the pizza base, and spread toward the outer edges. Cut the Chevre into thin wedges; arrange wedges across the pizza.
3. Arrange tomato slices over Chevre. If desired, sprinkle with garlic. Brush the crust edges lightly with olive oil.
4. Place pizza directly on preheated oven rack. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the crust edges are golden.
5. After taking pizza out of the oven, allow to cool for a few minutes so that the cheese has time to set. After a couple of minutes, top pizza with fresh basil.
6. Cut and serve.